Thursday, September 28, 2017

It's alive!


Back in late May of 2017 I talked about shutting this blog down for good. Founded by Metal Mark a long, long time ago, Heavy Metal Time Machine had become a one man project that was more work than fun. Having taken four months off from writing I became to realize that slowly but surely I did miss it. I missed talking about it and I missed the thrill that came with discovering new music. So, starting sometime in the next week or so I will start posting new reviews and interviews. If all goes according to plan I might even have a contest for some free metal merch down the line. For now I'm just going to start slow and see where things go.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Jayson said...

Hey Andy! Cool beans. Glad to have ya back.

Jayson from Wisconsin.

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home