Sunday, May 29, 2016

Currant Playlist

It's Sunday my friends. that means I am super late with my current playlist. That's not good. It's not good at all. But then neither is the fact that I got hardly any work done this week. I kind of knew that the end of the school year would be busy for me, but I didn't expect it to take up this much time! Thankfully school will be out for my daughter after Tuesday so I won't be playing chauffeur as much. Having one child get out in may and the other in June does make things a wee bit difficult, but sometimes you just have to roll with the punches when one is going to a normal high-school and the other one's going to a vocational school! Being a single dad doesn't make it any easier, but I wouldn't change it for the world! OK, enough with the rambling on and on. Here's my list for the week and as always please feel free to share yours! 

Listening to:

Judas Priest-Painkiller

New York City Rock N Roll compilation

Hash Palace-Grit And Bare It

The Metal Box (3CD set of various hard rock and heavy metal groups and artists)

Anthrax-Return of the Killers A's

Glass Harp-S/T

Areosmith-Get Your Wings

Watching:

Arrested Development Season 1

The Do-Over

Chuck Season 4

The Taking of Deborah Logan







Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home