Friday, November 29, 2013

Weekly Round-Up

Greetings! I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and that you were able to spend it surrounded by the love of family and friends. Yesterday it was just my children and my parents and it was more then enough love-wise and enjoyment-wise. There was turkey with all of the fixings and plenty of Strongbow and white wine to go around. Add in afternoon coffee and pumpkin pie as well as football and falling asleep by the second game and it was a very productive day I'd say! I do hope that all of you had as good a time as I did. As for this upcoming week? Well, I can't make any promises, but I do hope to finish up some drafts I have started on albums by the likes of Iron Mask, Truth Corroded and Dirty Shirt. Also, besides the Wargasm demo collection pictured above, I may try to cover some re-releases from October 31. And I still need to try to get around to the new releases from Satan's Host and Borrowed Time! Wow, as I type all of that I suddenly realize that my post-Thanksgiving plate is overflowing! I better get started asap if I hope to squeeze it all in!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Metal Mark said...

Would love to hear the Wargasm demo collection.

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home