Saturday, January 20, 2007

What's coming up?

That's it for Motorhead week, I hope you enjoyed it. Now it's back to the same old nonsense. I will be posting an album review over at Will and Ben's record room every Monday from now on. I will also be doing "Bad album art" over there as well. I am going to start doing a new segment here on albums covers. It's called "Judge the album cover" and I will put up an album cover of a hard rock/metal band and you say if you like it, don't like it or just think it's okay. I think it will be interesting to see what different people think of various album covers. I will probably be doing this segment twice a month. So this week I hope to have out the following.

-Overkill-Feel the fire review
-Cinderella-Still Climbing review
-Heavy Metal Jukebox
-Judge the album cover
-Metal at the start of 1987


Have a good week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home