Wednesday, October 25, 2006

What's going on?

Well, for starters I will finally have that King Diamond- Fatal Portrait review out tomorrow as long as Blogger cooperates. I have about 2/3 of it written. The speakers on my computer are working again so that makes it easy for doing a song by song review.
The other news is that I think I have top ten albums for 1986 completed. I will post these one a day in a countdown that will take place during the first ten days of December. Then on day eleven I post the "Golden Turd award" for 1986 and I have decided what it will be. I don't like to be totally negative so I am going to add a new award and it will "Biggest improvement". So the Biggest improvement award for 1986 will be posted the same day as the Golden Turd. On the twelth day of December I will post the top and bottom five album covers for 1986. I have not figured those out yet though. I did this project last year and it's been just as fun doing it this year.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ray Van Horn, Jr. said...

Let the fumes commence!

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home