Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Current playlist

Once again I just have not yet had time to listen to King Diamond's Fatal Potrait so I could review it. I will get it done before the end of this month. Then I started writing a topic on Metal Oktoberfest, but blogger would not save it so I lost what I wrote for that. So I decided to just list what I am listening to and make it easy.

Lately I have been listening to:
Black Sabbath-s/t, Sabbath bloody sabbath, Paranoid, Heaven and hell, The Mob rules
Trixie-Shelter
Tigertailz-Original Sin
Dark Angel-Darkness Descends
Whitesnake-Slide it in
Surrender-Better later than never

What are you listening to?


***I may have Metal Oktoberfest out later today if I get time. If not then there are guest bloggers lined up from Thursday through Saturday and I will be back on Sunday.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My current playlist:

Twisted Sister - A Twisted Christmas (played it 3 times and done)

Quiet Riot - Rehab

UFO - The Monkey Puzzle

Black Sabbath - The Eternal Idol, Headless Cross, TYR, Cross Purposes, and Forbidden

Mastodon - Blood Mountain

Watching: Cheers (Season 2)

7:48 AM  
Blogger DPTH International said...

I'm listening to a lot of thrash.

Death Angel:Frolic through the Park

Exodus: Force Of Habit/Shovelheaded kill machine

And Some Suicidal Tendencies: Prime Cuts.

10:55 AM  
Blogger David Amulet said...

As usual, my six car CDs:

1. Black Sabbath: Black Sabbath (thanks to your post last week)
2. Steve Hackett: Darktown
3. Godsmack: Godsmack
4. Massive Attack: Mezzanine
5. Stone Temple Pilots: Core
6. Spiral Architect: A Skeptic's Universe

-- david

2:47 PM  
Blogger :P fuzzbox said...

The new Evenescense cd, 'Open Door.' And for some strange reason I was tempted to recheck out Kiss, Animalize.

7:00 PM  
Blogger bob_vinyl said...

I've listened to the new TV on the Radio, the first Free album, Ian Hunter's "Standing in my Light," Wilson Pickett doing "Hey Jude," and Citizens Here and Abroad's latest. Oh yeah and a couple comps I got from Boston hardcore label Bridge 9.

9:27 PM  
Blogger Ray Van Horn, Jr. said...

how's that QR disc, Rhode?

Mine:

Windmills By the Ocean (Isis side project)

Skid Row - Revolutions Per Minute

Beck - Guero

The Cure - Bloodflowers

Amon Amarth - With Oden On Our Side

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home