Sunday, September 10, 2006

What's coming up?

This week is Rock Movie Week. So I will be reviewing five rock movies and here they are in no real order.

Empire Records
School of rock
Almost famous
High Fidelity
Wayne's World 2

I did a heavy metal movies week back in the spring and enjoyed it so much that I decided to do this in the fall. There will probably be one other topic this week as well, but I don't know what it will be yet. Hope you enjoy this theme week and either Empire Records or Wayne's World 2 will be up on Monday.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeff said...

Waynes World 2 and School of Rock are such classic movies. Now I feel like watching both.

9:50 PM  
Blogger Reel Fanatic said...

Movies just dont' get much better than "School of Rock" .. Jack Black is hilarious, the kids are charming, and it just rocks hard!

4:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home