Saturday, July 08, 2006

What's coming up?

Well, first off I still owe my review for Cinderella's Night Songs and it's about half finished that means it will be out tomorrow. Today I am going here with the family. We took Metalgirl there two years ago when she was just a few months old, but now she will really appreciate it.

This week I also hope to have out the following:
-Rainbow-Rising review
-My favorite bass players list
-The metal band I severely underrated
-Predictions for upcoming albums
and maybe another topic or two.

If you had to see one of these tours this summer then which one would it be? Why?
Def Leppard/Journey
Cinderella/Poison
Ratt/ Vince Neil
LA Guns reunion

8 Comments:

Blogger On My Watch said...

Def Leppard and Journey

6:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ditto... I have no desire to see any of the other six bands, especially Vince Neil.

10:19 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

Can't I mix and match and say Def Leppard and Cinderella? Guess not, huh?

10:33 AM  
Blogger Metal Mark said...

I would put them in this order with my top choice first.
1-Cinderella/Poison
2-Def Leppard/Journey
3-LA Guns
4-Ratt/Vince Neil

If it was Cinderella/Faster Pussycat then I would like that even better. Faster Pussycat are currently doing a club tour with Adler's Appetite. Ratt should have done themselves a favor by getting on with someone like LA Guns or Faster Pussycat instead of vince Neil. They would have gotten far less people, but had far less crap like Vince showing up drunk and stumbling around the stage.

12:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Def and Journey but if I could mix I'd do Def and Ratt.

Can't wait to see your bass player list - I love bass!

1:54 PM  
Blogger Metal Mark said...

Wellwoman-Welcome!

7:18 PM  
Blogger Bar L. said...

Sorry to disappoint you Mark but wellwoman is me :( that's my old blog name I don't know how I used it here.

8:59 PM  
Blogger :P fuzzbox said...

I guess Def Leppard since they have put out an album since the others.

6:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home