Sunday, June 04, 2006

Underrated band week

This week I will be tackling a theme that may only appeal to me and this is underrated bands. I listen to a lot of bands and with some of them I realize that most people just have not heard them, but other there are some bands where I just wonder why they were not bigger than they were. A band could be underrated because of lack of promotion by their label or maybe their style just didn't appeal to a wider audience. Yet whatever the reason there are bands that maybe didn't get the credit they deserve. This is up the opinion of the individual as well. I might think a band is underrated and you might they think they did as well as they could for what they are doing. Whatever the case, this week I will focus on bands that I think were or are underrated.

Topics for the week will include:
Pentagram-First daze here review
Metal Church-The dark(20 year old album review)
Tora Tora-Wild America review

Also I will have something about what makes a band underrated, maybe something about underrated albums and perhaps one more topic
. If anyone says any of my posts stink this week then I will just claim that they were underrated.

2 Comments:

Blogger :P fuzzbox said...

Tora Tora was very underrated. I look forward to the underrated week.

9:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

5:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home