Tuesday, September 20, 2005

The magic ticket

In the movie The Last Action Hero there was a magic ticket that could take you into a movie. My idea is if I had a magic concert ticket and could go back to 1985 and see one concert then what would it be? This is the Heavy metal time machine after all. So I can choose from anyone who was touring in 85 so there were a lot of bands touring that year. The Crue, Ratt, Dio, Deep Purple, AC/DC and Kiss to name a few. I was able to narrow it down to three so I will count them down in order. Number three would be a tour that was going on in late 85 and it was Overkill, Agent Steel and Anthrax. My number two choice was going on early in 85 and it was Armored Saint, WASP and Metallica. Number one would have to be Iron Maiden on the World Slavery tour which went several months into 1985. I love the Live after death video, but I am sure it didn't do them justice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home